Broadway Bridges offers New York City DOE high schools $10 tickets to select weeknight and matinee performances of participating Broadway productions. Additionally, during the spring 2022 semester, Broadway Bridges will offer New York City Department of Education high schools digital access to Tony Award-winning shows free of charge.
Safety, Ordering, and Confirmation Guidelines
In-Person Broadway Bridges COVID-19 Policy
Please do not request in-person tickets for students or chaperones who cannot comply with vaccination and masking mandates, as detailed below.
1) Everyone in attendance will need to present both proof of vaccination and a government OR school ID with them to be admitted into the theatre. Guests aged 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID, with or without a photo. All other guests (teachers and chaperones) will need to present government-issued IDs.
2) These policies are strictly enforced by the NYC DOE and the owners and operators of all 41 Broadway theatres in New York City. The accepted definition of “Vaccinated” means on the date of the performance a guest is at least 14 days after their second dose of a two dose COVID-19 vaccine OR at least 14 days after their single dose of an approved single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
3) Masks are required for audiences inside the theatre, except while actively eating or drinking in designated locations.
4) The Broadway Bridges program is an approved extracurricular experience for NYC DOE students. Regarding transportation: Schools may use charter coach buses for travel as yellow busing for school field trips is not currently available. If charter coach buses are not feasible, schools may use public transportation. Schools must ensure that students remain masked at all times while in transit. Get more information.
Offers & Confirmation
1) Groups must have a minimum of 15 participants.
2) The number of tickets listed for a particular performance is the total number of tickets we have available for that performance. Please request an accurate total number of tickets that is lesser or equal to that listed number of total available tickets. Requests for more than the indicated total number of tickets available for that performance will not be processed.
3) Within three to five business days of submitting a Ticket Request form, you will receive an email offering your school tickets to one of the performances you requested.
4) Those tickets will be held for you until you send an email back confirming that you will use them. If you are not able to use the tickets offered, you must email us to tell us that you will not use them so we can offer them to another school.
5) Once we receive written confirmation from you, your order is considered final.
6) We ask that every confirmed ticket is used. While we are excited to offer this program at the discounted $10 student rate, we are responsible to producers, investors, and grantors for each ticket requested. Please help us to make sure as many students as possible can experience Broadway.
1) In your request, include the total number of people (students and any educators in the classroom) who will view the production with your unique link.
2) We do ask that you honor the spirit of the program in allowing only tenth grade students to watch the digital production.
3) We strongly encourage all digital viewing to happen within the classroom space, not independently, as to simulate a traditional theatre-going experience, surrounded by peers.
If your unique class link is shared with a quarantining student(s), please make sure they were included in your original request number.
4) Within three to five business days of submitting a Request form, you will receive an email offering your school a link to the requested production.
5) That access will be held for you until you send an email back confirming that you will use the production’s unique link for your class(es). If you are not able to use the link offered, you must email us to let tell us know.
6) Once we receive written confirmation from you, your order is considered final and you will receive an email containing your specific link on the first day of the assigned time period (beginning a 3-week access period before the link and password are deactivated).
7) We ask that every confirmed “digital ticket” is used. While we are excited to offer this program free of charge, we are responsible to producers for each link requested and are separately paying for each student to participate. Please help us to make sure as many students as possible can experience Broadway digitally.