Broadway Bridges offers New York City DOE high schools $10 tickets to select weeknight and matinee performances of participating Broadway productions from October through December and January through April.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Broadway Bridges is offering New York City Department of Education high schools digital access to Tony Award-winning shows free of cost.
Group Size: Guidelines and Tips
1) Please include the number of students and teachers who will need access to a digital link.
2) Groups must have a minimum of 15 participants.
3) While there is no maximum number of tickets allowed, we do ask that you honor the spirit of the program in bringing tenth grade students to Broadway.
4) The number of tickets listed for a particular performance is the total number of digital “tickets” we have available for that performance.
Offers & Confirmation
1) In your request, include the number of students who will be viewing the production.
2) In your request, include how you plan to present the show. Do you plan to have each student watch on their own (sending links to students) or do you plan to watch together as a class (via screen sharing)? If you are watching together as a class, do you plan to watch the show all in one sitting or in multiple segments?
NOTE: Links for Memphis and Kinky Boots can be offered via screen sharing or distributing the teacher’s link to each student. While Newsies will be offered with individual links ONLY
3) Within three to five business days of submitting a Request for Tickets form, you will receive an email offering your school tickets to one of the performances you requested.
4) Those tickets will be held for you until you send an email back to us confirming that you will use them. If you are not able to use the tickets offered, you must email us to tell us that you will not use them so we can offer them to another school.
5) Once we receive written confirmation from you, your order is considered final.
6) We ask that every confirmed “ticket” is used. While are excited to offer this program free of charge, we are responsible to producers for each link requested and are paying for each student to participate. Please help us to make sure as many students as possible can experience Broadway digitally.
You will receive an email containing your specific link on the first day of the assigned time period.
Please share your link only with the students you included in your original ticket request.