Safety, Ordering, and Confirmation Guildelines
Broadway Bridges COVID-19 Policy
The owners and operators of Broadway theatres in New York City continue their mask optional policy until further notice. Consistent with New York City and State recommendations, audience members are strongly encouraged to wear masks in theatres.
Vaccinations are no longer being checked to enter a Broadway Theatre at this time. More information can be found here.
Offers & Confirmation
1) Groups must have a minimum of 15 participants. As per the mission of Broadway Bridges, all participants must be either a NYC DOE 10th grader or an adult chaperone.
2) The number of tickets listed for a particular performance is the total number of tickets we have available for that performance. Please request an accurate total number of tickets that is lesser or equal to that listed number of total available tickets. Requests for more than the indicated total number of tickets available for that performance will not be processed.
3) Within 5 school days of submitting a Ticket Request form, you will receive an email alerting you to the status of your request.
4) If you are offered tickets, they will be held for up to 5 school days or until you send an email accepting the ticket offer and how your school will make the purchase (i.e., PO, check, or credit card). After receiving this information from your school, the tickets will be purchased on your behalf. If you are not able to use the tickets offered, we request that you email us immediately so we can offer them to another school.
5) Once we receive your written confirmation and payment information, your order is considered final.
6) We ask that every confirmed ticket is used. While we are excited to offer this program at the discounted $10 student rate, we are responsible to producers, investors, and grantors for each ticket requested. Please help us to make sure as many students as possible can experience Broadway.